- 42nd avenue pump station improvements
Project Title: 42nd Avenue Pump Station Improvements
Work on the 42nd Avenue Pump Station rehabilitation is scheduled to begin in May and is expected to continue until November 2018. Sewer service will not be interrupted during rehabilitation. To keep the pump station running reliably, the work will include:
- Replacing pumps, valves, and piping;
- Recoating underground vaults;
- Replacing electrical and instrumentation controls;
- Adding a standby generator at 43rd Avenue and El Camino Real; and
- Installing electrical conduit in El Camino Real between 42nd and 43rd Avenues.