UFES Traffic Update – July 26, 2023
Traffic Pattern Changes near Event Center Entrance in August 2023
Ongoing construction work for the UFES project will impact motorists near the entrance of the San Mateo County Event Center on Saratoga Drive throughout the month of August 2023. The following traﬃc modiﬁcations will be implemented during this time:
- Eastbound Saratoga Drive will be reduced to one lane.
- Westbound Saratoga Drive will include two lanes with one also serving as a left turn lane into the Event Center parking lot.
- All Event Center traffic must exit onto Delaware Avenue during this time; there will be no exit from the Event Center onto Saratoga Drive.
There will be typical construction activity and noise during work hours.
Traffic patterns will continue to be updated as needed. Please watch for signs indicating traffic pattern changes, and allow extra time in your travel plans to accommodate the new traffic patterns.
Please visit our UFES Project Page for complete project details.
*Construction schedules and traffic patterns are subject to change.
The Clean Water Program’s UFES construction is well underway and we want to keep you informed. The team established multiple information channels for residents and business owners to stay connected.
- Sign up for construction alerts (text the word UFES to 1-833-321-0231), email us at info@CleanWaterProgramSanMateo.org or call our hotline at 1-650-522-7250.
- You can also visit our UFES Project Page to see project details and sign up for our e-newsletter. If you don’t want to opt in, but still want information, bookmark the link where we post our updates to the project website.